Bioavailable Carbon Source for Promoting Rapid, Natural Phosphate and Nitrate Reduction in all Marine and Reef Aquaria
- Helps maintain a balanced nutrient-limited marine aquarium by enabling the hobbyist to enhance the rate of microbial growth and reproduction, increasing the rate of phosphate reduction and denitrification;this is of particular benefit in heavily stocked, well-fed reef aquaria.
- Replaces "vodka method" of microbial activity enhancement with a completely safe and biologically sound, non-flammable alternative to using vodka or ethanol.
- Indirectly benefits corals and other suspension feeding invertebrates by encouraging reproduction of bacterioplankton (an important food source for suspension feeding invertebrates).
- Encourage polyp extension in all coral.
- May be used to help expedite biological filtration in new set-ups.
- Formulated by a marine scientist.